Explore Sign in Sign up
Puma Talk
Welcome back home, pumafreaks!

Beat Street 1984 PUMA Poster

PUMA!TALK

I accidentally deleted "Trethousangt's" post when I was trying to move it into the film section. Here's Tre's original message. What sup everyone, I'm new to Pumatalk, but have been involved in buying, selling,collecting kicks since 97, anyhow I've had this poster for quite some time it was a promotional puma poster for the movie beat street, from 1984. Ive had some offers on it, and have been hesitant to part with it any insight would be helpful if anyone here was old enough to remember this movie or the poster for that matter. I know even for the time it was a rare poster.

PUMA!TALK

The Subway Battle! The Original Trailer The House Party Another House Part clip You guys should rent this film! Dave - check if it's available @ Rogers Video if not - I'm sure you can (coughs) download it from the net smile.gif Just incase anyone wants to see it - here it is: Beat Street torrent file Here's an extra bonus smile.gif - any of you remember "Street Wars?"

gong750

I accidentally deleted "Trethousangt's" post when I was trying to move it into the film section. Here's Tre's original message. What sup everyone, I'm new to Pumatalk, but have been involved in buying, selling,collecting kicks since 97, anyhow I've had this poster for quite some time it was a promotional puma poster for the movie beat street, from 1984. Ive had some offers on it, and have been hesitant to part with it any insight would be helpful if anyone here was old enough to remember this movie or the poster for that matter. I know even for the time it was a rare poster. i seen dis on ebay

PUMA!TALK

i seen dis on ebay I know bro - the kid that posted it on here thought he was SLICK RICK or something! I knew the way he presented these items he was trying to sell'em so I deleted his post but kept the pics hahaha

ZULU KING EXCEL

i still got those Savannah Suits, that is an awsome poster, i remember that like it was today.Thanks for the postPeaceZULU

tre-thousandgt

I know bro - the kid that posted it on here thought he was SLICK RICK or something! I knew the way he presented these items he was trying to sell'em so I deleted his post but kept the pics hahaha

Sorry to grave dig, kinda funny to see this still up on here. BTW I wasn't presenting the item to sell at the time I was actually looking to get legitimate info on the poster also far from a kid unfortunately lol. Poster was eventually sold to someone from the UK that claimed to know the New York City Breakers, wonder if that individual posts on this forum?